Centauri Energy Server
The ultimate commercial energy solution
The Centauri Energy Server is a plug-and-play, modular, hardware and software device, that accepts simultaneous, multiple energy inputs from both renewable and non-renewable sources, manages distribution of the energy inputs to load and storage (and grid if required), and from storage to load during nighttime, regulates output power quality, manages intermittency, balances the batteries and delivers stable and reliable electricity, 24 hours a day, at or below grid parity in selected territories.
Centauri enables energy independence in the true sense.
Attributes of the Energy Server
Major benefits of installing a Centauri Energy Server
- Handles torque loads allowing start-up of motors, compressors, and all forms of inductive loads with surge currents, without oversizing the system.
- Accepts 5x – 6x renewable input without oversizing the system.
- Plug-and-Play connectivity to storage (does not require additional battery inverter for Sirius Energy Storage, Lead Acid or Li Ion).
- Handles renewable intermittency by switching seamlessly between renewable generation and storage.
- Directly supplies the load from renewable generation during generation hours (does not route through the battery).
- Charges storage during generation hours (concurrently as it supplies the load).
- Seamless switching between multiple input sources without destabilizing the load.
- Actively corrects power factor losses to 1 on the circuit caused by inductive and capacitive loads.
- Filters harmonics caused by the load.
- Includes built-in safeties, data logging, monitoring, and control features.
- Auto genset start / stop / control when genset is connected.
- Modular and scalable.
More about the Energy Server
More benefits about the Energy Server
Centauri Energy Server can be deployed in any location, to service any location, to service and kind of load profile (from kW to MW), with or without grid access or generator availability. The Centauri Energy Server is a fully integrated power electronics and software platform that requires no additional hardware or software to function. While the Centauri Energy Server can operate as a stand-alone device, it can communicate with external hardware and software if needed.
The Centauri Energy Server replaces integrated systems comprised of multiple components (PV inverter + charge controller + battery inverter + communication software and hardware + safety devices etc.) in all use-cases.
Also available in
Compact containerised solutions
Our Containerised Systems are ideal for specially engineered solar solutions for remote locations. System plant is premanufactured tested and ready to be installed on site.
Containerised solutions allow for seamless quality and installation for commercial installations.